Sri Gurubhyo Namaha
I like to cogitate and remind myself about good things as I write. So I write this –
- Have faith in Bhagavan. He takes care of all.
- Have faith in the chosen Guru. He is the living Bhagavan.
- Make every effort to avoid desire. Don’t placate body or mind unnecessarily.
- Learn to watch the mind’s reactions – they will reveal opportunities for saadhana.
- Japa on any chosen name/form of Bhagavan with love is essential. The role of Japa is to lose oneself in love for Bhagavan, not to achieve any other end.
- Acting as per Dharma is bhakti.
- Bhakti is more than Dharmic action.
- Bhagavan is self-proven as the real content of “I”. The world comes later and is passing.
- What Guru says is to be followed implicitly. His grace does not require proof. Faith on him is its own reward and proof.
- Be humble and remember the Lord is within all and as all.